Privacy and cookies policy
1. The controller of personal data collected via the Service is the FutureNet as BCU Trading LLC z siedzibą Abdulla Al Fahed-4 Office Number 210 Al Quasis second 96032 Dubaj, company no. 78189(hereinafter referred to as “the Controller”).
2. The Controller represents that all personal data are processed pursuant to the applicable law and the Controller, in respect of the personal data, makes every effort to ensure that personal data are processed with the greatest respect for the privacy of the data provider and with the utmost care for the safety of the processed personal data, and in particular ensures of taking all legal measures to secure the personal data collections.
The scope of personal data, aims and legal basis
3. Personal data collected by the Controller are processed pursuant to European Parliament and Council regulations (EU) 2016/679 dated 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), the Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (i.e. Dz. U. [Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland] 2007, position 1219 as amended) and acts of 17 July 2004 on telecommunication laws (i.e. Dz. U. [Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland] 2017 position 1907 as amended).
4. FutureNet is allowed to collect the following personal data within the Service:
a. name and surname;
c. e-mail address.
5. The Controller processes only personal data, which have been provided by the User in connection with using the Service. Personal data of the User are processed to:
a. accept, account and allocate a donation donated by the User (the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, bank account number) – pursuant to art. 1(1)(b) of GDPR, i.e. on the basis of circumstances to execute the contract and one of the party of which is a person whose personal data are to be processed,
b. providing services via electronic means by the Controller within the meaning of the Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means, which is sending a newsletter, i.e. regularly sending via e-mail current information concerning undertaken projects, ongoing rises of donations for the statutory purposes of the FutureNet Sport, its activity and beneficiaries (data: e-mail address) – on the basis of additional consent (6(1)(a) of GDPR),
6. Providing own personal data by the User is voluntary but required to:
a. accept, account and allocate a donation donated by the User, whereas not providing data shall disable the Controller to accept the donation;
b. provide services via electronic means, based on sending a newsletter, whereas not providing data shall disable the Controller to send the newsletter.
7. Surfing the Service does not require providing any personal data, other than provided automatically on the connection parameters.
8. The Controller does not process personal data of the User using tools with automatic decision making, including profiling.
9. The personal data processed by the FutureNet Sport shall not be shared in a form that would allow any User identification, unless the User has given a consent, or if the obligation to provide the information collected is based on applicable law.
10. For recipients not described above processed by FutureNet in connection with the conduct and disclosure of the site http://sport.futurenet.club personal data shall not be made available to third parties in a form that would allow any identification of Users, unless the User consented to it or if the obligation to disclose the information gathered results from the applicable legal provisions.
The Time of Data Processing
11. Personal data shall be processed in the period of time:
a. Necessary to execute a donation contract, and also after its execution because of a possibility of exercising parties’ rights based on the contract, and also until the possible recovery – until the end of the limitation period;
b. until the consent has been revoked or an objection to processing of personal data has been filed – in cases of processing of personal data of the User on the basis of separate consent to send a newsletter;
12. The Controller stores personal data of the Users also if it is necessary to fulfil legal duties, settle disputes, enforce payments of the User, maintain safety, prevent fraud and misuse.
13. The Controller ensures the User to exercise their rights specified in (14) below. To exercise the rights it is necessary to send an appropriate demand (appropriate request) to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
14. The User reserves the right to:
a. access the content of the data – pursuant to Art. 15 of GDPR,
b. correct/update the data – pursuant to Art. 16 of GDPR,
c. remove the data – pursuant to Art. 17 of GDPR,
d. limit data processing – pursuant to Art. 18 of GDPR,
e. transfer the data – pursuant to Art. 20 of GDPR,
f. file an objection to data processing – pursuant to Art. 21 of GDPR,
g. revoke the consent at any time, whereas revoking the consent does not affect the consent on the right to process data, which has been provided on the basis of the consent before its revoking – pursuant to Art. 7(3) of GDPR,
h. make a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data – pursuant to Art. 77 of GDPR.
15. The Controller review filed demands instantly, however, not longer than in a month from the receiving date. If, because of the complexity of the demand or number of demands – the Controller may not be able to review the demands of the User in a given period of time, the Controller shall inform the User about extending the period of time and indicate a new date, but not more than two following months.
16. The Controller informs about corrections, or removals of the personal data, or processing limitations which are done in accordance with User’s demands every entity with whom the personal data has been shared, unless it is impossible or requires disproportionate effort.
Data Processing Rules
17. FutureNet declares that it applies technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data in accordance with the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data from being opened to unauthorized persons, removal through an unauthorized person, processing with violation of the law, as well as change, loss, damage or destruction.
18. Data security surveillance is performed by FutureNet throughout the whole period of accessing the data so as to ensure protection against unauthorized access, damage, distortion, destruction or loss of the data.
§ 2. Cookies Policy
1. FutureNet may use the following types of cookies in the Service:
1) Temporary, which are deleted after leaving the website or turning off a web browser;
2) Permanent, which are stored on the User’s end device for an indefinite period, or until the User removes them on their own;
3) Static, which allows tracking traffic in the Service;
4) Functional, which allows the Service personalization;
5) Advertising, which allows the User to fill content adapted to their personal preferences;
6) The need and security to maintain security rules within the Service functioning and the authentication rules.
1) Optimizing and improving the efficiency and quality of services provided;
2) Correct configuration of the functions offered by the Service;
3) Personalization of displayed content and relevant advertising to Service visitors;
4) Ensuring the security and reliability of the Service;
5) Collection and use of general, as well as statically public, data using analytical tools.
3. To ensure the highest quality of files, cookies are analyzed to determine which pages are most frequently visited, which browsers are used by visitors, and if the structure does not have bugs.
4. Cookie files located on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers cooperating with FutureNet and other entities that affect the quality of the Services offered.
5. At any time the User may change the settings of cookies, specifying the terms of their storage and giving access to them on the User’s device. The above-mentioned changes in settings can be made by the User using the settings of a web browser or configurations. One can change these parameters to block automatic cookie service in your browser settings or to notify each time cookies are placed on the User’s device.
6. The User can delete cookies at any time using the available features in the browser that he or she uses.
7. Restriction or blocking of cookies by the web browser used by the User will not invalidate the use of the Service, but this may cause difficulties or a breach of its functioning, for which the FutureNet is not liable. That is why it is recommended to use the software with enabled cookies.