International Futsal Master Tournament behind us. It was the third edition of the biggest futsal game in Poland. It is also the most prestigious competition of a season, organized by KS Orzeł Futsal. The contestants were the best teams from Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany and the Czech Republic:
- FC Barcelona Lassa – the brand that everyone knows. One of the best futsal clubs in the world.
- Napoli Calcio a 5 – one of the best squad in Italy. There play representatives of national teams from Italy, Brazill and Argentina.
- FK Era-Pack Chrudim – the champion of Czech Republic in 2016/2017. Participant of Futsal CUP – Champions League of futsal
- Ilves FS Tampere – the most titled team of Finland. The captain of the club – Juha-Pekka Torvinen – player with the most meetings in the Finnish team
- Rekord Bielsko-Biała – the Champion of Poland. The team consists mostly of alumni of the club, supported by leading players from the Czech Republic and Ukraine
- Lex Kancelaria Słomniki – newly promoted into Futsal highest league
- S.C. Sokol Khmelnitsky – the team for Ukrainian highest league of futsal
- KS Orzeł Futsal – the team from the first Polish league, trained by former Spanish representative – Jesus Lopez Garcia. Also the goalkeeper – Maciej Foltyn – is the best of goalkeepers in Poland
- Champion of Czech Republic FK Era-Pack Chrudim won the competition. Second place surprisingly went to Lex Kancelaria Słomniki. The last place on podium got a junior team of FC Barcelona