We inform that:
- the administrator of the obtained data is a company under the name BCU Trading LLC with the registered office of Abdulla Al Fahed-4 Office Number 210 Al Quasis, second 96032 Dubai, company no. 781893, which pursuant to art. 27. of the GDPR established its representative in the European Union, i.e. a company under the name CODERS HOUSE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIEZIAZIA with its registered office at ul. Nowogrodzka 31, 00-511 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number: 0000714535, REGON: 369303482, Tax Identification Number: 7010797819 (hereinafter: "Representative")
- e-mail of the Representative: firstname.lastname@example.org
- data will be processed in order to run the "Newsletter" service. Through the "Newsletter" you will receive information describing the current activity of the administrator in the field of supporting sport activity;
- administrator's subcontractors (as part of the provision of services to the persons to whom the data relate). personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to receive the "Newsletter" or legitimate interests pursued by the administrator;
- the data is provided by the persons they refer to voluntarily, but without them it is not possible to provide the "Newsletter" service.
- request from the administrator on whose behalf the Representative acts to access your personal data, request correction of your personal data,
- request removal of your data,
- requests to limit the processing of these data,
- object to the processing of your data,
- data transfer requests and requests to provide copies of data,
- withdrawal of consent at any time (however, withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal),
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (ie until May 25, 2018 to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, and after that date to the body being its legal successor).