Sport is a big part of the futurenet
FutureNet was established in 2012 and has over 1 million members in more than 190 countries. It is a social platform whose innovative communications instruments and products offer people globally the possibility to use their online potential optimally. FutureNet supply, continually, new products and creative solutions for the realisation of your financial objectives. The company have created FutureSport. Project which helps sport teams and sportsmen all over the world.
In the US Racing team of Gerhard Ungar and Ralf Schumacher, she started in the international German ADAC Formula 4. Also in the motherland of motorsport in England Carrie drove some races in the local MSA Formula 4 for the Double R Racing Team of co-owner Kimi Raikkonen. In 2017 Carrie Schreiner switched to Lamborghini in the GT sports car. With the FFF Lamborghini Squadra Corse Team she started in a 620 hp Hurray Super Trofeo in the Middle East and in Asia. In the "Lamborghini Super Trofeo Middle East Series" she caused as the youngest starter and only girl, drove in six races five times she was on the podium and became vice champion. In 2018, the 19-year-old girl will also start in the GT3 in addition to the race with Lamborghini at Konrad Motorsport. In the DMV GT & Touring Car Cup (DMV GTC) and DUNLOP 60, she drives an Audi R8 LMS GT3 at HCB-Rutronik Racing.
Lamborghini Super Trofeo ProAm Champion Middle East
3 Wins, 2 Poles 5 Podiums
Dubai 24 Hour Race GT3
Lamborghini Super Trofeo Champion Middle East
5 Wins, 4 Poles
Lamborghini Super Trofeo European
Championship: 2 wins, 7 Podiums
Paul Ricard 24 Hour Race: 4th GT3
Portimao 24 Hour Race: 9th GT3
GP2 with Trident Motorsport
Indy Lights with Belardi Motorsport
Appointed Global UN Aids Ambassador
Indy Lights with BHA
FIA Formula 2 Championship
Awarded JCI Outstanding Persons
Winner of MSA scholarship and
appointed as MSA Academy Driver
Formula BMW Scholarship Winner
3rd Formula BMW Pacific
Championship (2 wins, 8 Podiums
South African National Champion
Junior MaxEuropean Championship
winner of 5 racesVoted Star Driver of The Future
Multiple Karting Championships
|18-20th May||Silverstone, UK||Lamborghini Super Trofeo European Championship|
|22-24th June||Misano, Italy||Lamborghini Super Trofeo European Championship|
|27-28th July||Spa Francorchamps, Belgium||Lamborghini Super Trofeo European Championship|
|14-16th September||Nurburgring, Germany||Lamborghini Super Trofeo European Championship|
|15th-18th November||Vallelunga, Italy||Lamborghini Super Trofeo European Championship|
- 1st Timo Boll.
- 2nd Kirill Gerassimenko
- 3rd Chen Weixing.
- 3rd Jakub Dyjas
Calendar of this year's all-Polish regatta:
26-27.05 – Krynica Morska
18-19.08 – Żywiec
09-10.06 – Zalewo
31.08 – 02.09 – Pszczyna (Polish Championship)
23-24.06 – Barlinek
22-23.09 – Myślibórz (The Polish Cup final)
07-08.07 – Jeziorsko
04-05.08 – Puck
- FC Barcelona Lassa – the brand that everyone knows. One of the best futsal clubs in the world.
- Napoli Calcio a 5 – one of the best squad in Italy. There play representatives of national teams from: Italy, Brazill and Argentina.
- FK Era-Pack Chrudim – the champion of Czech Republic in 2016/2017. Participant of Futsal CUP - Champions League of futsal.
- Ilves FS Tampere – the most titled team of Finland. The captain of the club - Juha-Pekka Torvinen – player with the most meetings in the Finnish team.
- Rekord Bielsko-Biała – the Champion of Poland. The team consists mostly of alumni of the club, supported by leading players from the Czech Republic and Ukraine.
- Lex Kancelaria Słomniki – newly promoted into Futsal highest league.
- S.C. Sokol Khmelnitsky – the team for Ukrainian highest league of futsal
- KS Orzeł Futsal – the team from the first Polish league, trained by former Spanish representative - Jesus Lopez Garcia. Also the goalkeeper - Maciej Foltyn - is the best of goalkeepers in Poland.
The whole preparation to the expedition took few months. It started from physical preparation. The way began from the Chopin airport in Warsaw to Santiago. Later the bus took them to Mandoza where they spend two day on organising all kind of documents. Than in Hercones the first stage of expedition started. The first camp was in Confluencia after nine hours of walk. There they were adapting to new weather conditions. After that Adam and Mariusz were walking 18 kilometers to the main base in Plaza de Mulas on 4350 m.a.s.l. There they got all their equipment and had medical check and got permission to go to the pick. Next seven days were enormous effort and big fight with the weather. Adam and Mariusz were climbing from base to base and finally on the 13th of February they reached the peak!
- 1st place Junior All Girl Groupstunt
- 2nd place Senior Double Dance
- 4th place Junior Double Dance
- 4th place Junior All Girl Team